Documenting your life story or your family’s life stories is a significant family milestone. The outcome is a priceless heirloom that will speak to many generations.
Most people spend between $4,000 and $10,000 AUD although some do go as high as $50,000. It all depends on what you want.
We have options but you can always ring and ask.
A Pay-as-you-Go based on an hourly rate and extras such as professional editing, book design, and print runs. This service can be written creatively or using your words. This product would be suitable for self-publishing and e-book.
A Fixed Price Package that is based on interview time and is inclusive of all expected costs. The only additional cost is travelling if required and the number of books. If your story extends beyond what you planned, extra time can be purchased in units, i.e. interview hours.
- Story Telling – suitable for in-depth storytelling (word count 10,000 words or 3 hours of interview time)
- Biography – suitable for a lengthy memoir (word count 15,000 – 20,000 words or 6 to 8 hours interview time)
‘You Write’ Packages
- You Write, We Edit – suitable if you want to write your own manuscript but need us to sprinkle the editing dust and have it printed.Pricing depends on your needs and is customised.
- You Write, We Print – suitable for people who want to do it themselves. Pricing depends on the length of the manuscript.
No interview Package
- A questionnaire to be answered online
- You send us digitalised photographs
- You will get an e-book and one hardcover book
- You have the opportunity to purchase as many books as you wish.
Very affordable package and suitable for a gift certificate.
Valentine Day’s Special Offer
A gift certificate for the love story of your relationship documented in a beautiful book in a box and a digital book.
- 1000 words on a WORD document or speech to text on your smartphone
- Plus 20 photos with captions up to 10 words.
- The document will be copyedited and any issues referred to you.
- Book designed to be romantic or modern in colours of your choice.
- Photos will NOT be photoshopped or enhanced and you must submit them as you want them published.
- Guidelines will be given to help keep you on track.
- You will have 1 Review opportunity to change dates, names or words but NOT CONTENT.
Price reduced to $699. Offer closes 13th February 2018.
Photo Box Digitalising and Stories
- That box of photographs under your bed can be sorted and made digital
- Labelling of photographs
- Story Development
Pricing will depend on number of photographs and how many stories you want told
Call us to tell us your budget, and we will work with you to design a project that fits your goals and an end price. No surprises. You can spread the cost over months, and you can also involve your family in sharing in this important project.
or ring 0407 487 495 for a full breakdown of packages
A FREE talk can be arranged for small groups on either:
This will depend on location and availability. Please ask.
Additional Deluxe Services
- Ghost writing your memoir up to 20,000 words (hourly rate)
- Heavy or light edit and publish your written document
- Publish your written document (no editing)
- Photo Restoration Services
- Historical Research
- Convert hard photo copies to digital
- Family tree and/or genealogical research
- Graphic Design
Some of these services are outsourced to our trusted partners. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Australian customers contact via email email@example.com or mobile 0407 487 495
International customers contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to talk via SKYPE.
The book is for private use only.
It cannot be distributed through commercial channels or any form of resale.
Once placed on the publishing platform, the manuscript cannot be transferred or changed.
You can choose to take possession of the manuscript when it is in Microsoft WORD and have it printed privately.
- We are not a publishing house. We merely develop the work with you as the author and have it printed in a book format.