Testimonials from some of our customers
- Thank you, Rose, for editing my book and getting it into print. It turned out so well and I am really pleased with it. It looks good. Everyone wants to read it. C. Arkos 2019
- Hear what was important to Michael about his family’s beginnings and how the family needed to know. July 2017 Michael
- I could not have done it alone. Thanks, Rose Hear what Gina has to say July 2017 Gina
Hi, My name is Gina and I have recently been working with Rose from The Writing Shed and Write My Journey. We have been working on a book because I want to memorialise my life as a legacy to my children. It has been a process and I have enjoyed every minute of it and Rose has been wonderful. She helped me filter and sort through my memories and put them in some sort of context. Without her, I could never have done it. I have really enjoyed the process and would recommend it to anyone.
- I wrote a story about my beautiful dog and my life over twenty years ago when he passed away. The manuscript has been sitting in a drawer waiting for the right person to put it into a book. Rose Osborne of Write My Journey created a beautiful book with photos and my written story. My daughter said it is the most wonderful gift I could give her about her childhood and our precious Jessie. Not only that but the story has so many other people, life facts and places woven into the story. Things like this are so important to families and even future family members. The book is so beautiful and will last generations. Thank you, Rose.
June Hull. 2016. Central Coast
- I have to comment on the wonderful work Rosemary did on our story. She is spot on with the voice of the narrator, the content is absolutely accurate and the book is just beautiful. I am so impressed. Personal history is just so important, and when it is gone, it can’t be retrieved.
Bernadette Hofrichter. 2015. Bangor
- Rosemary’s work is absolutely wonderful. Her writing is so easy to read and she captures the heart of the story and the storyteller. The book is such high quality. I have purchased a copy each for my family. I would never have achieved this on my own.
Maurine and Steve Powers, 2015. Pitt Town
- Everyone should do this. My family will be so surprised. There is so much about me they do not know. Beautiful book. Loved the sharing of information with Rosemary
Michael Simone. 2015. Bangor
- Never thought I would see my story in print, let alone a book. I didn’t think I had anything special; amazing what Rosemary can create. I wanted my grandchildren to know who I am and my children to know more about me. Thank you so much.
Phil Osborne 2014. Menai
- Rosemary has completed two books for me. I am so happy with the results. I would never have achieved this on my own. Thank you and I would very much recommend Rosemary’s help in preserving your memories. Love the gorgeous book. It’s beautiful.
Shirley Clarke 2013. North Sydney
- Rose wrote two wonderful books for me – one for my parents and one for my grandparents. They are beautiful. They have been put together with such sensitivity and care and I know they will be passed down from generation to generation for many years. I have no hesitation in recommending Rose and ‘Write My Journey’ to anyone who wants to preserve precious memories.
Carol Russell 2013 and 2014. Mt. Riverview