‘Write My Journey, the stories of my life and create a beautiful book so all will remember me’.
This is what people say to us when they ring. The saddest thing I hear is ‘Wish I now known about your service before …’.
It is our mission at Write My Journey, to share your life experience with your family and descendants. You are worth it. Each life experience is unique with your achievements and challenges and is threaded with your personality, courage and beliefs.
Human stories drive us to capture intimate moments that preserve and describe human experiences. This is what makes our lives so memorable and individual. A life story can take many forms.
- Your Life Story
- Family History Book
- A Family Tribute Memoir
- The story of your pet’s life and how it entwined with your life
- Family Cook Books
- Photo Story Album
- A Personal Letter of Life Celebration
- You Write and We edit
- The story of how your business developed under your leadership
- Your travel experiences
- The journey of a group of friends linked through sport, special interests or whatever
- In fact, you may have an individual idea and we are here to help.
Photographs are wonderful but they leave people guessing on the details: who are those people, what were they doing, what was their life experience? Who danced like me? Who has the special talents and gifts that I have? Where did I get my courage and determination from? What about that little funny characteristic I have of elevating my little finger, where did I get that from?
Contact today and take the first step in documenting your life story
m: 0407 487495 – e: email@example.com
- When you contact and ask for our free proposal to complete your book, you will be offered a FREE 30 minute consultation via phone or Skype. We will listen to an overview of your story and then discuss your options.
- Life Writing is affordable and achievable, but what price is priceless
- We have various packages. Check them out to see which suits you.
Read what the media has to say about us
- St George and Sutherland Leader Newspaper
- Southern Highlands News
- Over 60 Facebook
- Seniors Newspaper
- Before you contact us
Before you contact us, read your way through Write My Journey website. There is lots of information for you to consider before making your informed decision – then you won’t look back. Its addictive – just ask me. I did one book, then another, then another – and now I want to do yours.
Just talk to us – how easy is that. We do the rest. You will get to review and make changes to your manuscript before final printing. You can order additional copies for all those people who are going to want to read your book – and there will be quite a few. It’s all in our terms and conditions.
The books are written in first person narrative crafted from the interview we do with you. We sprinkle editing dust lightly as our aim is to keep as close as possible to your oral story. You may invite another family member to add additional information to highlight parts of the story.
The books are printed and bound by presses that specialise in small runs, high-quality work and attention to detail.
- Distance is not a problem
It makes no difference if you live next door, across the land or across the waters. We work on Skype, Google Hangout, email and phone.
We love home visiting where possible. Talk to us about this.
- Write My Journey is Australian based, the Sutherland Shire in Sydney to be exact, but our language is universal because it is all about preserving your memories. The only postage is your beautiful book and the postman goes world wide.
: phone m: 0407 487 495
: please use the contact form or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will set up a consultation using Skype or Google Hangout.
A small dark photo found in a forgotten box ignited the most amazing photos
The journey from the homeland to a land of plenty and rich rewards
A day in a school memory unleashed wonderful other memories. But are they true?