People ring us and say ‘Write My Journey, the story of my life. I want to tell my life story as I want it told. Rose, create a beautiful book with photographs so all will remember me’.
The saddest thing I hear is ‘Wish I known about your service before …’.
The wonderful thing about Life Writing is that it is for all ages.
Your life is your legacy and it is our mission at Write My Journey, to share your life experience with your family and descendants. The fact is, we are ghostwriters that write for you under your name, your story and your direction.
Let’s get to work. Ring me and let’s talk about how to write your life journey.
Life stories are the soul of family history. Genealogy is the skeleton and photographs the flesh. Put them together and you have an amazing legacy that will really mean something.
Each life experience is unique with achievements and challenges and is threaded with your personality, courage, and beliefs. It can take any perspective.
- Your Life Story or your biography
- Family History Book
- A Family Tribute Memoir
- Photo Story Album
- A Personal Letter of Life Celebration
- You Write and We edit
- The story of your business
- Your travel experiences
- The journey of a group of friends linked through sport, special interests or whatever
- In fact, you may have an individual idea and we are here to help.
Read our pricing page for more information
Contact today and take the first step in documenting your life story
m: 0407 487495 – e: email@example.com
- When you contact, we will listen to an overview of your story and then discuss your options.
- Life Writing is affordable and achievable, but what price is priceless
- We have various packages. Check them out to see which suits you.
- Watch this little video. Gina could not have done it without us Gina
- Customer’s comments
- My editor’s comments
“It was one of your best articles in terms of engagement with 1,171 clicks and reach of over 23,000′
Read what the media has to say about us
- St George and Sutherland Leader Newspaper
- Southern Highlands News
- Over 60 Facebook
- Seniors Newspaper
- Before you contact us
Before you contact us, read your way through Write My Journey website. There is lots of information for you to consider before making your informed decision – then you won’t look back. It’s addictive – just ask me. I did one book, then another, then another – and now I want to do yours.
Just talk to us – how easy is that. We do the rest. You will get to review and make changes to your manuscript before final printing. You can order additional copies for all those people who are going to want to read your book – and there will be quite a few. It’s all in our terms and conditions.
The books are written in first-person narrative crafted from the interview we do with you. We use your voice and words as much as possible. We sprinkle editing dust lightly as our aim is to keep as close as possible to your oral story. You may invite another family member to add additional information to highlight parts of the story.
The books are printed and bound by presses that specialise in small runs, high-quality work and attention to detail.
- Distance is not a problem
It makes no difference if you live next door, across the land or across the waters. We work on Skype, Google Hangout, email and phone.
We love home visiting where possible. Talk to us about this.
- Write My Journey is Australian based, the Sutherland Shire in Sydney to be exact, but our language is universal because it is all about preserving your memories. The only postage is your beautiful book and the postman goes worldwide.
: phone m: 0407 487 495
: please use the contact form or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We will set up a consultation using Skype
A small dark photo found in a forgotten box ignited the most amazing photos
The journey from the homeland to a land of plenty and rich rewards
A day in a school memory unleashed wonderful other memories. But are they true?